I am trying to create a KMZ file using the Garmin Custom Map plugin and at times it fails to execute (and I haven't been able to establish a pattern). I get an Python Error, and the map will not be created.
I will be the first to admit, I don't fully understand how CRS works, and would love for someone to point me to a good tutorial or info on understanding CRS.
- I create the map I want to convert to a KMZ and then use the plugin
- I get the message (Warning - Project CRS differs from WGS84 (EPSG:4326))
- Sometimes it executes and produces the map, and other times I get the below message
- WARNING Python error : An error has occurred while executing Python code: See message log (Python Error) for more details.
- When the above happens the process of producing tiles stalls