A lot of times I've seen visualization of layer in their order (like on the pic). Could anyone recommend a tool to make the same with my layers (could be QGIS or ArcGIS) or at least how this visualization is called?

enter image description here

  • May be you start here: docs.qgis.org/3.16/en/docs/gentle_gis_introduction/… or here mgimond.github.io/Spatial/introGIS.html ....there are more resources out there. just google
    – eurojam
    Feb 16, 2021 at 18:10
  • 1
    You have ArcGIS in your title, QGIS in the tags, and "QGIS or ArcGIS" in the body -- This will often result in closure for lack of focus. Please choose one software stack per question to conform to the One question per Question policy emphasized by the Tour.
    – Vince
    Feb 16, 2021 at 19:48
  • edited title and tags
    – belinarch
    Feb 16, 2021 at 20:22
  • @belunarch was pretty clear with the question, I don't see what the problem is, so you're pointing it to some pages? You can do something similar in Golden Surfer software, but not quite like that. And I've been asking for it for a long time.
    – Frodo
    Feb 16, 2021 at 21:57


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.