I have a layer of buffers calculated from watercourses. Each watercourse/buffer has a Strahler Order (0 to 7).
I need to delete overlaps between buffers order 0 and buffers order 1 to start, but choosing to keep the highest order (1), that's why I can't simply apply "remove duplicate geometries", as I did first on seperate layers of buffers with the same order)
Here is a summuary of the several steps I apply, mainly using models :
- create one layer for buffers of each order
- apply v.clean tool, for area and the cleaning option "rmarea" that cuts polygons according to overlaps. Before : After :
- Like I now have duplicated geometries at intersections, I apply remove duplicates
I did these steps for each order, and now I would like to remove duplicates of the lowest order. I tried the following steps :
- merge buffers order 0 and 1
- apply v.clean with the same parameters as below
- select duplicates using the following expression, but it doesn't work :
intersects( $geometry, geometry( get_feature('Arthabaska_Buffer_RH_CE_D_20m_ordres01','ID_O_Str_1',0)))
- In the previous selection, select buffers order 0 and remove them
What's wrong with this expression, and/or is there an easier way to do ?