I have 2 polygons I downloaded from public databases and I used the Bing aerial map with the OpenLayers plugin. They are aligned PERFECTLY, they are in the area they are supposed to and everything was great. Everything is in EPSG:4326 - WGS 84. The problem is when I did the composition I needed the coordinates to show up and... they are wrong, they simply do not reflect the real coordinates.
For reference, I took from literature the coordinates of the centroid of my principal polygon:
-100°31'38.9740", also I put this coordinates on Google Maps and they are correct. But my map (composition) show completely different coordinates
6°51'0.000" 11°0'0.00" (no exactly in the centroid, but they still very different from each other)...
I think I'm using the same format of coordinates (WGS 84) but I am very confused, I don't know how to change the coordinate in order for they to match.
Also, I obtained the coordinates from the centroid of my polygon (to see what is the problem) in the properties table and obtained coordinates that are way closer but still off: y=25 x=-101.
I just have no clue to what to do.