I'd like to run different batch processes and want to name the output derived by the input layername with only changing one specific substring when doing batch processes. I will conduct different batch-processes. You may assume raster/conversion/translate for this question. (<-- As it seems to me the batch-processing-interface works always prinicipally the same way, right?)
First an excerpt of my TOC with short description of the naming system of the files I'dlike to batch-proceed:
- RED: Tile location, derived from group name, always beginning with T, followed by two digits, underscore, again two digits as e.g. T11_09, T04_20
- ORANGE: varying Sat-recording-date
- YELLOW: no variance, substring is always LEVEL2
- GREEN: Satellite, two options: SEN2A or SEN2B
- BLUE: File content, no variance, always BOA
- BLACK: up to 4 appendices containing different information, without a too strict system except from the underscore as delimiter
Maybe IMPORTANT!!!: RED to BLUE substrings correspond with the filename (source), whereas the BLACK substrings are only part of the layername.
Now, I want the output filenames to get the same name as the current input layernames (if not possible the source file name) BUT with changing the BOA-substring e.g. to RFC
I guess I can only do this by using expressions, right?. But unfurtunately, I am not familiar to this expressions topic + in general quite new to QGIS. So, to be honest I didn't tried anything as I have not any idea where or how to start (except from getting a rough impression of the expressions-interface). May anybody help me, please? At least with where to start or with telling me which expressions I need.
Maybe this plays also a role (I don't know, as I only used the 'basic' batch way yet, i.e. without expressions): The output files should be written into a new extra directory (not in the input diretory).