I have future climate data in .nc format. I transferred them into multiband rasters so I can separate them using another tool and make some calculations. I faced one issue in one variable where it had different extent and coordinates. It originally looked like this:
I rotated/adjusted the longitude to be -180 t0 180 and it became of same extent as other variables. However the shapes or land and sea position do not match with the other variables as it appear to be smaller and tilted a little.
I tried several things I knew but failed to solve it (define projection to wgs84, projected to it again, resampled). I'm not sure if I made a mistake somewhere and I never faced such issue before.