Since upgrading to ArcGIS Pro 2.8 from 2.6, I am facing an issue with the Jupyter Notebook that fails to load and returns an error:
Failed to Load Notebook
What all I have tried:
- Tried opening the notebook from the Python command prompt it gives an error as DLL Load failed the specified procedure could not be found
- Tried cloning the default environment from the manage environment option in the Python package manager of ArcGIS Pro by Project tab>> Python>> Manage environments>> clone>> assigned new name and path as C:\Temp.
- Renamed the python folder from 'C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Pro\bin\Python'
- Tried repairing the application from the control panel
- Renamed the ArcGIS Pro folder from C:\Users<computer name>\AppData\Roaming\ESRI, and C:\Users<computer name>\AppData\Local\ESRI
- Renamed the FLEXnet folder C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet.
- Renamed the ArcGIS Pro folder from the registry editor as well
- Tried adding exclusions in the antivirus software for ArcGIS Pro with the help of the IT team
- Also tried running it from the location C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Pro\bin\Python\envs\arcgispro-py3\Scripts but reproduced the same error message
- Checked if there are any Python variables defined from the Environment variables settings
Any insights or suggestions on how to resolve this error?