How to export a huge map in A0 format size, with visible background image without loss in details? (street names and house numbers should be visible)
Parameters of the network I want to export for printing:
area ~ 600km2
perimeter ~ 100km2
background = OSM predownloaded via SASplanet, zoom level 18
- A0 format size file for printing
- Added polygons of the districts (gpkg file format)
- Background map without dramatic compression,
- Background clipped to the extent of polygons
- Numbers of buildings should be clearly visible and easily recognized same for the street names.
I have tried different settings for export via layouts, but either quality is not clear and characters not possible to recognize, or after clipping of raster by polygons even with checked option to preserve image resolution the quality drops significantly
I use QGIS for this task because I need to add polygons to the background map to show borders of the city districts.
Or are there any suggestions for another way to achieve the same result?