I have a set of maps that intensively utilizes virtual layers, but last week our boss updated from QGis 3.10/3.18 to 3.20.3 in all PCs, and now the layers are not loading.
Normally they would refresh on startup and start showing my data automatically, but now they show as broken data links. When I reload the main layer, It shows properly; I think its because its a simple
SELECT with a
But when I reload the layers that depend on spatial query (
ST_UNION), they are calculated (I can see the data in their tables) but with no visible geometry. I did note that Geometry option changes automatically to
"Autodetect" when opening the map in QGis 3.20.3 from it previous type
MultiPoligon, but if I try to change it back and test the layer, it shows an alert saying
"Cannot find the specified geometry field!" (it did not happen in QGis 3.10 or 3.18.1).
Already tried naming the calculated geometry with another name both in SQL and in Geometry options below, with no result. Giving it a CRS, though I didn't need it before, also doesn't fix the problem.
I don't know what else can I try, browsed some forums but didn't find anyone with this problem, and due to burocratic times, getting 3.18 back is not an easy option.