I've been getting perpendicular lines through my basemap imagery in my QGIS layout exports to PDF (see photo).
- The lines do not appear on the export screen.
- I have guides built into the layout, but they are not aligned with the lines.
- They appear across different imagery sources both WMS and downloaded .TIFF and .JPEG raster files.
- They do not appear when I export the composer as an image.
- They are not unique to the print layout, when I create another layout from scratch they still show up.
- They do not appear in my colleagues' exports using the same .qgis template files.
- The lines do not go through the shapes which make up the frame surrounding the basemap.
- The lines are in the same spot every time, towards the bottom and right.
I haven't been able to find anyone else with this issue on line.
My QGIS version is 3.20.3 and I'm on Windows 10 Home, 10.0.19043 Build 19043