I am using QGİS 3.18 Zürich version.Trying to delineate a river basin catchment. Lately, I followed following steps:
- Reprojected my DEMs
- Used SAGA 'Fill sinks (Wang&liu)' tool and obtained Filled_DEM
- Used SAGA Strahler Order tool and saw that I have 11 levels in my river basin.
- Used raster calculator to have the optimum strahler level, which found to be 5. (used following function in raster calculater: Strahler_order=>8)
- Used SAGA 'Channel network and drainage basin' tool to obtain flow direction, channels (as shapefile) and drainage basin (as shapefile).
Now I am trying to use SAGA Upslope Area tool to extract my focus drainage basin (because several adjacent basins are present, including my study area) and to perform further analysis on it. However, I obtain following error each time I try to run: "The following layers were not correctly generated."
Here are the inputs that I put for SAGA Upslope Area tool:
- I am using QGIS Coordinate Capture tool to specify coordinates of the drainage outlet of my study area (I am clicking a point on the channels created as a shapefile)
- I am typing the X and Y coordinates of the point on my channels (using the projected X Y coordinates)
- Selecting the elevation as Filled_DEM
- Selecting the method as Deterministic 8 However, not working at all.
Does anyone know where I am mistaken, and how can I fix it?