I am working in a 3D scene, and I have a vector line layer that is split thousands of times at 1 meter intervals. The layer has a range enabled so I can slide through the line for an animation. I created this layer in a 2D map then copied it into a 3D scene.
My problem (pictures included) is that I keep getting this weird back glow/ glitch coming from the line, it looks like it is glowing through the satellite imagery/ ground terrain, but at semingly random places, and not consistent.
Sometimes the glow shows up when I am working inside of ArcGIS Pro, and when I render and export the video, sometimes only in arc, and sometimes only in the exported video.
I have found that setting the elevation of the line layer in the properties box to be 2 or 3 meters above the ground terrain that it removes a lot of the problem, but not always.
I have tried troubleshooting with the following:
- Changing the size of the line: no difference
- Changing the quality of the render: no difference
- More or less frames per second: no difference
- Restarting the program, and my computer: no difference
- New scene, and global and local scene: no difference, but sometimes it will create a new section with the glitch.
Does anyone have any ideas on what is causing this?