I have a high res fictional map (PNG) of a ancient city. How can implement it as a game where people buy plots on it?
- I have an image with Dimensions - 2000 x 2000.
- I Managed to use Maptiler and create tiles and display it on a webpage using leaflet
- I want my users to hover/click on any plot of land, then that particular plot is zoomed in.
- Now the problem is I need a "shapefile" to determine the boundaries of each plot.
- Need help in coming up with a shape file for that high res image.
Just pointing me in the direction with couple of tools/concepts will be very much helpful. (If anyone had previous experience in doing such works, please share)