What I have:
- 1-band raster of a geodsic viewshed
- Points within the larger extent of the raster layer
What I need to do:
- Determine, through analysis, what point features DO NOT intersect the raster.
What works (kind of):
- Using the ArcGIS Pro "Sample (Image Analyst)" tool would work - generating a table that indicates which points intersect the band and which do not.
- The organization I am working for does not actually have the Image Analyst extension to run this tool.
What I want to achieve:
- Find a tool/script/workflow that will allow me to generate similar data to the Sample tool, without the increased expenditure. Ideally still using ArcGIS Pro.
I know this could be simplified by transitioning the data into QGIS, however, I would like to explore possible solutions within the ArcGIS Pro platform.