I'm dealing with a certain problem. I have locations from ArcGIS. For example here are coordinates:
X-Point: 461946,50 Y-Point: 546587,81
Now this should specify a place in Iceland. I understand latitude/longitude but this is a format I'm not familiar with.
Can you see which format this is and how can I convert it to lat/long? Bear in mind that I don't have access to ArcGIS directly, so being able to convert by using a formula or a conversion tool online would be ideal. However I haven't found anything.
I've tried looking at examples of the following formats:
- Decimal degrees (DD)
- Degrees decimal minutes (DDM)
- Degrees-minutes-seconds (DMS)
- Global Area Reference System (GARS)
- GEOREF (World Geographic Reference System)
- Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM)
- United States National Grid (USNG)
- Military Grid Reference System (MGRS)
But none strike me as the correct one.