Sorry if my question is a little bit weird.

I want to give all my team members a job title but I am not sure what to give the ones who are dealing with GeoServer and he is a web developer at the same time.

Also where can I find a description of GeoServer admin role?

  • Please let us know the Geoserver version that you are using.. – Sunil Feb 8 '13 at 6:29

Updated answer :

Please check this link . In which you will get all information regarding Geo-server admin role, Security,and security tutorial.(for version 2.2.x)

| improve this answer | |
  • Thank. it is 2.2.3. but What do you call the guy who takes care of all Geoserver matters in your team? – Shadin Feb 8 '13 at 6:40
  • @Oxi its called "GIS Administrator" (Familiar with well-known GIS software's + he knows installation/configuration and handling security issues). Due to manpower issue here I am handling this type of work.. – Sunil Feb 8 '13 at 6:48

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.