I am looking for examples of Geoprocessing Services which contain a tool/script for download.
Just to expand on PolyGeo's answer...I've personally put a lot of model/script tools up on arcgis.com that have the purpose of being used as a Geoprocessing Service.
In no particular order, heres all the ones I can think of:
- Tutorials from the ArcGIS Server help. And the download of data, models and scripts which go with those tutorials.
- Esri UC/DevSummit Presentations on Creating Geoprocessing Services. We always include the tools and usually some sample data. UC 2012, UC 2013
- If you're familiar with the Esri SampleServers, every Geoprocessing Service has been added as a GPK to this group on ArcGIS.com. Make sure to check the box "show Desktop content" on the left side to see the items.
- The education gallery is a list of presentations. While not specific to geoprocessing services, you might find something interesting and helpful.
- Much older presentations (UC/Dev Summit 2009-2011). There are a few GP Service specific ones in there you can find.
- This isn't "data to download", but the videos which match the presentations from 2012/2013 can be found here.
- Last, but not least, the GP team has their own Server for GP Service demos. You can browse it here. This server is a bit of a work in progress and will be updated/modified as time goes on. It's real purpose is to show a workflow in its entirety: tool on desktop, tool as service, web app to consume.
I recommend that you take A quick tour of the geoprocessing service examples in the ArcGIS for Server 10.1 online help.