I have a tool/application and want to add GIS functionalities to it. I will be mainly working with the vector data. The required functionalities are:
- Adding/importing the GPS point data and generation of polygons from the points.
- Classification in maps based on various attributes.
- Labelling of the features.
- Generation of maps.
- Spatial queries (attribute and location based).
- Network analysis (finding shortest route between two points).
- Add google/bing map as a base layer.
I came across that QGIS is able to all the functionalities mentioned above. Can anyone suggest me if it is possible to integrate the QGIS with java based tool/application or are there any java based GIS tools (user-friendly) able to perform these requirements.