I'm working with ArcGIS 10.2 in a project where I need to publish my own geoprocessing service in order to Geocode a table of addresses. I tried creating models in model builder then publishing them and everything was working fine. But after trying to publish a model wher the input is an Excel file that I convert to a tableau and then geocode it, ArcMap crashed and since then everytime I try to run a model containing "Geocode addresses tool" ArcMap crashes. I tried to run a simple "Geocode addresses" from the toolbox and the toolbox crashes.
I tried deleting temp files and changing the "normal.mxt" and rebooting and the problem persists. I find this behavior strange since the same models were working before even in ArcGIS Server and now everytime a model is using "Geocode addresses" ArcMap crashes in the "geocoding addresses" step.