I am using ArcGIS, but either I would like to use QGIS and maybe want to switch completely later. A have a point overlapping problem, as a result of geocoding of addresses.

I have not found any tool in QGIS which could replace the "Disperse Markers" tool from ArcGIS, because if I understand well, the "Points displacement" tool in QGIS can displace the overlapping polygons only in "circle way" which has finally a very artificial effect.

Please check out these two short articles about Disperse Markers to see what I mean. Please if you know any possible solution in QGIS for this, let me know.



I think you are looking for the Point displacement renderer as illustrated in https://gis.stackexchange.com/a/57366/187

enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.