QGIS plugin that, based on several filters, recursively loads vector and raster layers stored in a directory structure.
The available filters are:
- Bounding box
- Geometry type
- Raster type
There are several options for you to configure how layers should be loaded to QGIS:
- Groups: Whether or not to create groups based on directories' names.
- Turn off layers: Make loaded layers invisible (it improves performance).
- Do not load empty layers.
- Ignore case in the alphanumeric filter.
- Ignore accents in the alphanumeric filter.
More details at https://github.com/gacarrillor/loadthemall/blob/master/README.md