Juste upgrade your PostgreSQL and your PostGIS to the last version
I got the same problem with postgreSQL 11.2 and postgis 2.5.2. Apparently this problem has been solved since then. I now run with postgreSQL 11.5 and postgis 2.5.3 and everything is fine
I found the libintl-9.dll file in the folder :
and copied it to the folder :
then ran the .exe file in that folder and it worked.
One method could be to set flags when requesting data such as ignoring geometry data of features and only focusing on retrieving data for a single attribute field. Also I think there might be a typo in your expression as you included "AND" at the very end of your expression.
You could try testing the following to see if it makes any difference:
table1 = ...