Freelance Software Developer, 6 years of experience as a GIS Developer at numerous Tech companies.
Computer Science B.Sc @ The Hebrew University.
Proficient in several languages including: Python, C, C++, Java, C#, JS and more.
Mostly interested in:
- Higher and lower level Python quirks (But don't trash talk about the GIL)
- CV - Classic CV methods, implementations of interesting algorithms
- ML - Models architectures and classic ML techniques
- CV & ML - Detection and segmentation models, feel free to invite to a kaggle challenge
- GIS - Creating tools for users, algorithms implementations (checkout git)
Feel free to approach! I like helping people :)