A technical data engineer who loves tackling interesting problems with code, modeling and persistence. Extensive experience delivering solutions in database development, data analysis, data integration and back-end programming. Intellectually curious, innovative and self-directed individual who enjoys learning and helping others.
Specialities: Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Python, Bash / Linux, PowerShell, Informatica, Talend, AWS, Docker, Hadoop / Hive, Spark.
- Strong relational database, data systems and data integration solution design skills.
- Advanced skills in schema modeling, SQL tuning, database administration & monitoring.
- Advanced skills in scripting, server/database administration & monitoring, schema modeling, SQL tuning, virtualization/container technology (ESXi, Docker, Vagrant).
- Excellent knowledge of the architecture / principles of ETL and Data Warehousing such as
- Fact Tables, Dimension Tables, Star / Snowflake Schemas, SCD, CDC, etc.
- Good grasp of all things Linux, including fundamental knowledge of networking, security, resource usage and monitoring, scripting, etc.
- Excellent IT skills, technical troubleshooting, problem solving & reverse-engineering.
- A self-driven, multilingual, technical, curious and high output engineer who is not afraid to learn/switch new tools and programming languages based on the task. Can-do attitude.
Orlando, FL, United States
Member for 6 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 27 '18 at 18:52