At 9 I wanted to be a scientist, even without knowing what exactly was a scientist :P. But I wanted to build robots and computers like the ones I saw on TV. I wanted to create an intelligent machine, just like us humans. And I would daydream about it on a weekly basis. I grew up and chose Computer Science as the field to fulfill my dreams. I stayed one year and a half in London, studying Games Programming (Everyone wants to create games at some point I guess).
- I'm a Bachelor in Computer Science, looking to do a Masters.
- I'm a father of a 2 year old smart boy (He's also cute).
- I'm the fiance of a beautiful and intelligent woman.
- I'm from Goiás in Brazil and my native language is Portuguese (That's right, Brazilians speak Portuguese, not Spanish).
- I don't like football, I almost hate carnival, and that's not relevant, I'm sorry to waste your time. Please go to the next item.
- I never took a proper english course prior to my residence in London, I learned all the basis from videogames and TV series. (That's pretty much boasting, I'm sorry... again)
- I absolutely love anything that flies... besides flies. (Helicopters, quadcopters, drones, you got it)
- I like to write short stories and only the closest ones can see it. (But you can ask.)
- Our universe is built in C, with some C++.
- Python is love.
- Sublime Text is also love.
- Linux is the OS to do stuff. Windows is to play. I never used a Mac.
Member for 3 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 13 '19 at 14:48