I build custom web applications that enable websites to aid businesses in unique ways. I’ve worked for bootstrapped startups and billion-dollar corporations. I’ve been a valuable member of solo, small and large project teams in a number of scenarios that have led me to working as a consultant part-time and maintaining various apps from my office in Penticton, BC.
My professional achievements include:
Enterprise time tracking/attendance software with built-in payroll and tax remittance system.
Timetrex (time-tracking, payroll, geofencing, reporting)
- Vehicle valuation software
- A pine-beetle infestation management tracking application for the BC government
- Remote teamwork facilitation software
- Many websites for agencies that sell websites
- Creating my software stacks for small and medium sized projects
- Reaching over a year of up-time on my personalized Linux web-server
- Writing a custom PHP apps for various small to medium-sized businesses
This user hasn’t posted yet.