top 2% this year
I am an ecologist working with GIS, remote sensing and programming. I mainly use Python (GDAL bindings and the SciPy stack) but I am also familiar with ArcGIS and ArcPy. I also have an interest for data visualization and have done multiple web development projects using D3 and the ArcGIS API for JS.
Here a few Python-oriented answers I have written on this site that might be worth having a look at:
- Create mean raster stack from raster stack
- Deleting features with Null value in attribute field
- Extracting pixel values and their n neighbours from a raster given a set of coordinates
- Georeferencing a numpy tensor (spatio-temporal data)
- How to create density scatter plot from dataset for pairgrid in Python
- How to write a single pixel or a line of pixels to GeoTIFF using GDAL/Python
- List of lat-long, need values in a raster
- Reading large image using GDAL?
Member for 3 years, 6 months
204 profile views
Last seen 43 mins ago