I am looking to build a seemingly simple tool into my WebAppBuilder Map.
- Content is created in ArcGIS 10.3.1
- Content is published to ArcGIS 10.3.1 Server as a Cached Service
- Map is developed on ArcGIS Online
- Map is pushed to WebAppBuilder
- Out-of-box widgets are used currently (have developer version of WebAppBuilder so I can work with code to custom create if required)
The Task:To replicate the function of Select Features Interactively in WebAppBuilder.
To date I have tried using variations of the Query Widget as it allows users to interactively select features by using the "Use Spatial Filter to Limit Features" and then the "Only Features Touching a User Defined Area" (see image below)
However, this has not proven successful as it is a variation of what I am seeking. I simply want the user to be able to select geometries (polygons, lines, points) and have them highlight on the map.
As a bonus - I am looking to have the user be able to control the color that highlights the selection - similar to the Selection Options. (see image below)