I have a entities layer in projection A with positionned labels coordinates based on X,Y and Rotation angle in the attribute table :
ETIKT_X, ETIKT_Y, ETIKT_ROTA
Those labels are defined into the geometry displayed, I have positionned manually those labels with QGIS label tools and data defined attributes.
Now, I wish to reproject my layer in projection B but, if I do that, my labels will still be in projection A and therefore will not appear correctly.
My actual manual solution is :
- Use "Point from table" tool to create points in my label position in projection A
- Project my label point layer from projection A to B
- Calculate $x and $y of my projected points into my attribute table
- Project my layer from projection A to B
- Join my label point layer to my layer and update the label X and Y field with my proj B calculated values.
Is there a already-made tool in QGIS that can do that without doing all this manipulation ?
If not, I think I'll try to make a processing script that will take as argument :
"X field", "Y field", "proj A code" and "proj B code", optionnaly X and Y new Proj B field and do the automation of my process. I'll put it into a solution if I manage to do it.