Assuming you have 20+ Qgis projects each with dozens of layers:
- Background: Web Map Tiles,
- Features: Millions of Polygons & Points
- Features are labeled, labels are never overlapping with each other
- Styled to look perfect in any zoom Layer
- Gives perfect results if printed out via the composer as atlas
Problem: If you want to convert the whole project with right this styling into MBTILES or Slippy Maps, what is the best solution ?
I spend for 4days testing and failing with:
- QTiles (Problems with Labels, which occur in every Tile, slow)
- QMetatiles (Crashes very often while saving directly to mbtiles, slow)
- Converting an Atlas as GeoTIFF via GDAL2MBT to MBTILES (unstable, labouros if you have many projects)
- Setting up a QGIS WMS Server and reading the tiles with the Mobile Atlas Creator (labourous if you have many projects and unstable)
Is there a universal, robust solution to export the QGIS Canvas to Tiles, fast (like a "Save As ..." Button)?
After reading every google result twice, testing many github tools, I'm blind or searched the wrong keywords. I'm open for obvious and strange suggestions, as long as it doesn't involve a reprogramming for every export.