I am developing an web GIS for map data presentation for public.
Is there any readily available implementation of Mapserver (or Geoserver)- Postgres-Openlayers combination or similar?
Overall system requirements: Uploading, managing and publishing map data
- Upload geospatial data into the administration interface. create new layers and organize.
Admin should be able to:
- Organize the mapping layers in a navigation menu
- Edit the name, legend, and
- Choose the order of the mapping layers
- Change the thematic colors of layers
- Customizable icons for map layers in the table of contents ( should reflect in the published map also)
- Should be able to add few attributes from the front end.
Front-end should allow the public to:
- Add google satellite layer.
- Zoom directly to counties from the navigation pane.
- Turn ON/OFF layer visibility
- Turn ON/OFF layer legend
- Turn ON/OFF layer labels
- Change the layer order(up-down) in the navigation
- Export the map to PDF
- Print layout option(with or without legend, labels etc.)