I have a server running Geoserver 2.8 with the ArcSDE extension installed. I have added a new "ArcSDE ESRI(tm) ArcSDE 9.2+ vector data store" with credentials from our DBA.
When I try to add a layer I only see a tiny subset of the layers that should be there. Talking with the DBA it appears the majority of the layers are prefixed with "SDE_" and it is these layers that are not showing up.
We are not connecting with the SYSTEM, DBA or SDE users. I know the layers are prefixed with "SDE_" because when talking to the database guy here he said "We just name them like that so we know they're spatially enabled rather than just tabular when looking through the schema listing"
Does anybody know why these layers are not able to be loaded by the extension? Is there a way of making the extension load them?
- Database: Oracle Standard Edition One
- Version: 220.127.116.11
- ArcSDE Version: 10.0
- ArcGIS Geodatabase Version: 10.0 for Oracle11g Build 2004
- SDE Client library: jpe_sdk.jar & jsde_sdk.jar (Created-By: 1.4.2_12 (Sun Microsystems Inc.), Specification-Version: 9.3)
- JDBC Driver version: ojdbc6.jar (Implementation-Version: 18.104.22.168.0, Repository-Id: JAVAVM_22.214.171.124.0_LINUX.X64_RELEASE)
- Apache Tomcat version: 7.0.65