In MapProxy Demo TMS page, EPSG:4326 looks fine, except the map is tilted and I don't want that. Tried to make EPSG:900913 work, However, no matter what I try. the map is too small, at zoom level 18 I can not see street, the whole city remains a little dot on screen for all zoom levels. Or sometime I got nothing.
- Street data stored in Spatialite in Lat Lng format, and all geometry has srid 4269
- Uses MapProxy 1.5 and Mapnik 2.2.0
- tried to append 900913 to mapnik\share\proj\epsg file (seems mapnik don't support 900913 natively). randomly give value such as
- <900913> +proj=merc +a=6378137 +b=6378137 +lat_ts=0.0 +lon_0=0.0 +x_0=0.0 +y_0=0 +k=1.0 +units=m +nadgrids=@null +wktext +no_defs <>
- <900913> +proj=longlat +datum=WGS84 +no_defs <>
- randomly change all srs string in mapnik xml config to srs strings above
- Map looks fine in TileMap with SRS "+proj=longlat +ellps=WGS84 +datum=WGS84 +no_defs", map looks small and tilted with SRS "+proj=merc +a=6378137 +b=6378137 +lat_ts=0.0 +lon_0=0.0 +x_0=0.0 +y_0=0.0 +k=1.0 +units=m +nadgrids=@null +wktext +no_defs +over"
- I thought Lat Lng data is absolute format, any projection should works fine with my data.
- Clear Cache and restart server every time.