I need to reproject some old Cadastral plans, but I can't find any appropriate CRS on web.
- They are in old Hungarian System (Budapest tangent plane stereographic projection) which used in late XIX and beginning XX century for topographical survey.
- The central point was marked inside old observatory on Gellert Hill, Budapest. The ellipsoidal coordinates of central point: φ=47°29'9.6380"north and λ=19°02'56.9441" east of Greenwich.
- Used ellipsoid was Bessel and axis were oriented to south-west.
- There's no falsing values (some points have negative coordinates).
- I have few points in this stereo-sys, and also in Gauss-Kruger 6 zone MGI for Balkan projection:
pt.num|_______ Ygk|________Xgk|_____Ystereo | Xstereo| 1494| 6584836,63| 5059846,65| -2826,78| 201119,03| 1033| 6580079,58| 5057131,79| 1967,28| 203771,57| 960 | 6582258,96| 5061971,45| -276,39| 198960,07|
Note that axis are set to Y← and X.↓
Has anyone any hints to solve this?