I am working with last spatialite versions on both Windows (7) and Ubuntu (13.10).
I installed these from reference spatialite website. For both, version that I downloaded is 4.1.1 (nevertheless in Ubuntu, at spatialite start up, i get a version number : 4.1.0 ; I assume this is a little bug)
Details on the packages :
- binaries for windows: spatialite-4.1.1-win-x86.zip
- source for ubuntu: libspatialite-4.1.1.tar.gz and all other usefull ressources
I then developped a sql script on windows, notably using azimuth /st_azimuth this works fine on this OS. I have problems when I use it on Ubuntu and get the following error:
no such function: Azimuth
after some search, I undesrtood that this could be related to a missing lib: liblwgeom.
I had some more search to get this lib installed properly (at least no error message at the end) using the procedure described here (I effectively did the make and make install), but this does not seem to help.
- is the "wrong" version number for spatialite 4.1.1 a known bug?
- is the missing Azimuth a know problem (i could not find any info)
- is installing liblwgeom the solution to my probleùm ?
- how to know if the liblwgeom install properly working ?
- what may I have missed in the process ?
Thanks for your help and pieces of advice