I'm developing an iPhone offline map application. I've illustrator map georeferenced (using mapublisher), have geodatabase (http://goo.gl/isw6IP) and parking data (shp/csv).
- The map should Pan, Pinch & zoom.
- Search addresses and parking (addresses have alternate names too) on map.
- Routing/Navigate to parking/address.
- GPS Positioning.
My Illustrator map is a small area of a city and app will work offline without internet connection once installed.
- In which format I should export the illustrator map, geodatabase & parking data to be used in a iOS app.
- Which iOS offline maps SDK is recommended for above requirements.
Few iOS SDKs like Route-ME, MapBox, Alpstein, Altus, Skobbler, cloudmade, ArcGis iOS SDK, nutiteq etc are using OSM data or their own hosted MAP data but I want to use my own illustrator map and all data will be available local for offline use.
May be above SDKs support what I'm looking for but I don't where to start.